Monday, June 9

Happy Sweet 16

Today is Alyssa's 16th birthday, my how fast time flies! We had her party yesterday and I think she had a blast. She invited some friends from school and her favorite families in all we had about 35 people here to help celebrate! It is already way to hot here, so we had water balloons and the kids found other was of soaking each other when the balloons ran out. In all she had a great party! Of course I have pictures you know me better than that!


When they need a time out they climbed in the back of a Friends truck...
gang

Alyssa opened her gifts with her favorite little man on her lap:
pman

Blowing out the candles:
blow

This is a rare picture:
rare moment

Lu and crew:
lu and friends

The adults stayed in the where it was safe and air conditioned:
adults

The one advantage of having older kids is they can clean when the party is over. It was nice that they all pitched in and cleaned up the yard. I still can't believe she is 16!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!! Looks like you all had an awesome time!!
Love You!

8:33 PM, June 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!!! She's so pretty!!!

Is she driving?? Caleb is driving. And I can't believe that!!

8:54 AM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Gail said...

NO she is not driving but she is taking dribver's ed this year. With her tourettes I think insurance will be way to high for me right now.

10:21 AM, June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|