Sunday, June 15

To My Dad

My Father, My Guiding Light

Photobucket

Dad, you’re like the sun to me,
a sure thing, always there,
beaming light and warmth on my life.
Whatever is good in me today,
I owe to your wisdom, your patience,
your strength, your love.
You taught me by example,
as a role model,
how to be my own person,
how to believe in myself,
instructing me without controlling me.
Even when we disagreed,
you held us together,
so our bond was never broken.
I understand what you did for me,
and I am so grateful that I have you
as my solid foundation, my rock.
I respect you, I admire you, I love you,
my guiding light, my father.


Written By Joanna Fuchs


Happy Fathers Day Dad, I Love You!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!

6:58 PM, June 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|