Sunday, January 18

Twice in One Week! Steady!

Random thoughts be prepared…

Sleep I crave it lately. It’s a bit hard to explain, since December I have been craving nothing but sleep. I thought my iron might below so I added new vitamins to my day. You know what I think? I think I lost so much sleep the past three years trying to get my life back in order and worrying about the girls that now that my life is getting on track, my body is saying OK MY TURN!
Mom and dad came by today, we are happy to report my shed door now stays close and my lawn mower is good to go. Yeah since dad quite smoking he finds all kinds of ways to stay busy, not that I mind, it’s nice to have someone to fix things, my X never fixed a thing but he was damn good at whining about what needed fixing.
Highlight of my day… I bought new highlighters, this time I have a purple one. I was almost gitty. No really. I have always wanted one. That’s right I am now walking around the house singing, “I have a purple highlighter, I have a purple highlighter!!” Hey it’s the little things ok, the little things!!!!

So recapping my day, my shed door now shuts, my lawn mower is in shape, I got to sleep till 11:00 and I HAVE A PURPLE HIGHLIGHTER!!!!

Life is good :o)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be still my heart-lol. Gotta love the purple!! Think dad'll come fix my toilet-got a small leak ;o)
Luv you!!

9:58 PM, January 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, it is good to see you posting again. I miss the Gail-ness that I knew I could always count on with you. Glad to hear things are going much better for you and the girls. You deserve it.

10:23 PM, January 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Annie!! Good to hear all is well in your neck of the woods. I miss the Gail-ness, too!!

2:16 AM, January 20, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Two posts in two in a week! I have to agree with everyone else, it's great to see you and missed the Gail-ness too!

And I love purple highlighters too! That's the only color that doesn't hurt my eyes. LOL

And.....I enjoyed our chat last night. We need to do it again real soon!!

8:35 AM, January 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|